Fits: FX Crown, Dreamline, Maverick and Wildcat MkIII models
- Feeds both slugs and pellets up to .365" (9.2mm) in length
- 40 round capacity
- Visual "Shots Remaining" indicator
- Belt feed, pellet/slug conveying system
- Coil spring, internal drive system
- Dual gears ride on (2) class 2RS, sealed roller bearings
- (2) Retention Viton o-rings, fitted in to formed pockets in cover
STUD High Capacity Mag - .22 Caliber, 40 Rounds: Maverick/Dreamline/Crown/WCMK3
Our STUD magazines are specifically engineered to feed slugs really well. Because of our taller slug/pellet retention our magazines will run your slugs much better than the factory mags. In addition, the ability to easily increase the belt pressure will keep the heaviest slugs from non-feeds
If you have a Dreamline or Crown with the "forward" magazine position, be sure your scope turret is not directly centered with the rifle magazine opening.
If this is the case, the scope turret can/will interfere with the ability to slide the magazine fully into position.
You will need to either slide the scope forward or backward a little or possible install taller scope risers.
Be sure to give this a check before placing your order.